Enforcing Agreements for Custody and Visitation

When you and your former partner established your custody and visitation agreements at the time of your divorce, you both accepted the terms of those agreements. Now that your former spouse has violated one or both of those agreements, you may need to take legal action to enforce those terms. Our legal team understands just how important these agreements are to the well-being of your family; we may do everything that we can to help you ensure that they are and will continue to be enforced by the law.

What Our Attorneys May Help You Accomplish

By working with an attorney to help you enforce a child custody or visitation agreement, you and your family stand to benefit from the following:

  • Protection against any future unexpected visits
  • Better regulation of your schedule
  • Protection of your time and space
  • Establishment of a continuity of visits for your child

Whatever the particulars of your situation happen to be, our Lewisville legal team will do everything they possibly can to help you look out for the best interests of your family.

Consult with a Family Attorney in Lewisville

If your former spouse has violated either your custody or your visitation agreement, the Lewisville family attorneys with Alexander & Associates can help you take the necessary legal actions to enforce either or both of those agreements. To discuss the particulars of your circumstances with one of our attorneys, please call our Lewisville offices at (972) 420-6560 today.