What if my ex-spouse will not pay child support payments?

If you have gone through a divorce and have created a child support payment agreement with your ex-spouse, it is his or her responsibility to stay up-to-date with those payments. If your ex-spouse refuses to pay child support, you might be able to take him or her back to court to legally enforce those payments. Because this money is often essential for the well-being of your children, it’s important to consider your legal options if your ex-spouse is failing to make the proper payment.

If your ex-spouse has refused to pay child support payments, contact the experienced Lewisville divorce lawyers of Alexander & Associates today at (972) 420-6560 to discuss your legal situation and what options are available to you to get these payments you are owed.